Colour Our World Children’s Settlement
Are you Permanent Residents of Canada? Do you have children under 12? Do you want to know how to help your children adjust to their new life? This service will help children and their families learn more about life and feel at home in Canada.
What does the program offer?
- Group and one-to-one sessions for children with a parent
- Fun and interactive learning for children
- Information about life in Canada and basic needs of children between 2 to 12.
- Community resources and information that assist immigrant families with children’s settlement
How will you benefit?
- Learn about life in Canada and how to make the transition easier for children
- Learn enjoyable ways for your children to adjust to their new life
- Find out about community resources to help you and your family to start a new life
- Meet newcomers from all over the world and find friends for your children
Do you qualify?
- Iimmigrant families with children between the ages of 2 to 12 accompanied by a parent or another caregiver.
Call 403-569-3325 for more information. To register, please bring your immigration documents.
Session Schedule: Monday to Thursday 10:00 am -12 pm or 1-3 pm
Friday 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
This program receives funding from Citizenship and Immigration Canada.