Come make a difference!
The Centre for Newcomers is an Alberta leader in providing a variety of settlement, language training and employment readiness services to immigrants. Our mission is to achieve the integration of newcomers in the community, through services and initiatives that promote diversity, participation and citizenship. We make a positive difference in the lives of all Calgarians by:
• Welcoming and supporting newcomers to settle and integrate
• Fostering a culture that is founded on respect, cooperation and trust
• Working collaboratively and in partnership.
Posting Number 15-007
Position: Delivery Representative
Program: EthniCity Catering (Casual)
The Delivery Representative is responsible for all logistics related to accurate and timely delivery of orders to customers. This position will effectively communicate with the Lead Cook and Customer Relations Representative, and will report to the Co-ordinator. The position requires flexible hours for delivery of orders in the evenings and weekends.
- Delivering customer orders in a timely and food-safe manner, including set-up and presentation as requested; pick up equipments when needed
- Monitoring customer satisfaction during deliveries
- Providing customer feedback as necessary to the Customer Relations Representative
- Communicating regularly with Lead Cook for ordering and/or purchasing of all supplies
- Submitting receipts and invoices to the Customer Relations Representative
- Reporting any vehicle maintenance requirements to the Co-ordinator; follow up with implementation as directed
- Alberta Class 5 Driver's License and excellent driving record
- Above average ability to read maps, follow directions; familiar with quadrants of the city
- Accurate attention to details
- Excellent communication, problem solving and time management skills
- Able to lift and carry up to 20 kg; bending, lifting and occasionally managing some stairs are bona fide occupational requirements.
To apply: Please forward your cover letter and resume quoting the posting 15-007 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting opens March 23 - 15 and is ongoing.
Thank you for your interest. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.