Transition to Employment Services TES
This program provides comprehensive and personalized services to unemployed EI recipients in Calgary and area for re-entry into the workforce. Clients may receive specialized technical training, childcare support and workers’ compensation benefits (WCB) while attending the program.
- Client assessments and individual service plans
- Employment readiness support through training and one-on-one counselling
- Industry-specific mentorship support
- Job placement/direct job matching or work experience support
- Organization of networking events with prospective employers
- Permanent Residents, Refugees, and Canadian Citizens over 18 years of age
- Must be unemployed or underemployed and seeking full-time work
- Must currently be receiving Employment Insurance (EI) or have received regular EI payments in the previous 5 years.
TES Program is presented in partnership with CIES Calgary Immigrant Educational Society
This program is generously funded by Government of Canada and Government of Alberta.