Jobs & Careers
CAREER DEVELOPMENT & JOB SEARCH SERVICES
Are you new to Canada?
Do you have questions about how to find work in your occupation, or what training program to take?
We can help you reach your employment goal.
What does the program offer?
* One-on-one career advising by culturally competent Career Practitioners
* Job search workshops, information and networking sessions
* Assistance to process application for International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) subject to eligibility assessment
* Referral to English language training
* Online Job Search Workshops
* Employment Insurance (EI) Application support
* Job Search Centre services with free internet, computer use, fax, employment resource publications, job board with updated job postings, resume printing and a resource counsellor to assist with job search questions
How will you benefit?
* Learn what Canadian employers look for and what training you need to meet your employment goal.
* Understand how and where to look for job opportunities.
* Learn about effective resume & cover letter writing techniques, networking and interviewing skills.
Do you qualify?
* Unemployed or underemployed permanent residents, citizens or persons legally entitled to work or train in Canada
* Persons looking for work or training who have language barriers
To book an appointment call 403.569.3325 or email
Services are available in the following languages:
Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)